ALIGN YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH YOUR FAITH MISSION
Finance committees have a fiduciary responsibility - to financially do what is in the best interest of the congregation. We believe that fiduciary responsibility extends beyond simple dollars & cents to being intentional about the types of investments that are owned.
We support the Divest & Reinvest philosophy - Selling fossil fuel investments and reinvesting in sustainable and responsible investments. Most traditionally managed endowments only have to reallocate about 8% of their portfolios to accomplish this - and can still maintain competitive returns.
Our ReVest program for endowments includes the following:
- Initial complimentary consultation
- Speaking & education opportunities for board, committee and congregation
- Review & report on current endowment holdings
- Recommendations on how to divest and reinvest
- Continued investment review and education
Schedule an introductory call to discuss how the ReVest program can assist your congregation.